![]() |
| Excalibur arrives |
Be sure to look over the full lists below as you plan your (non-football) holiday viewing. Have a happy Thanksgiving!
Recent Releases
In the Name of My Daughter (2014)Only God Forgives (2013)
Partisan (2014)
Classics and Other Notables
The Amazing Transparent Man (1960)Babes in Toyland (1986)
The Beast Must Die (1974)
Broadway Danny Rose (1984) - Review
The Careless Years (1957) - starring a young Dean Stockwell
Excalibur (1981)
The Great Santini (1989)
Hero's Island (1962)
The Last of the Mohicans (1992)
A Little Romance (1979)
Near Dark (1987)
One on One (1979)
Documentaries
Black Sun (2005)The Ceremony (2015)
Craigslist Joe (2012)
Drive-In Madness (1987)
Last Will. & Testament (2012)
The We and the I (2012) - directed by Michele Gondry
Also New
11 Minutes Ago (2009)3 Backyards (2011)
Addicted to Love (1997)
Everyone Else (2006)
Green Chair (Uncut) (2005)
Laguna Beach: Season 1 (2004)
Let the Right One In (Dubbed - 2008)
Wild Bill (1995) - directed by Walter Hill
EXPIRING
November 29
Bad Boys (1983)Batman (1989)
Batman Returns (1992)
The Brothers Grimm (2005)
Futureworld (1976)
Gremlins (1984)
Hugo (2011)
Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1956)
Killer Klowns from Outer Space (1988)
A League of Their Own (1992)
Modern Problems (1981)
The Pope of Greenwich Village (1984)
Private Parts (1997)
Space Jam (1996)
The Weight of Water (2002)

4 comments:
I have a question if you don't mind David. I'm new to Amazon Prime, got it for the massive shipping of gifts I have to do. My watchlist online has 29 movies. My actual watchlist that I can view on the TV has over a hundred. I'm used to working with my list online, but why are most of the titles missing? It's much harder to deal with the list on the TV. I tried calling them, but they aren't as proficient as Netflix and couldn't seem to understand what I am talking about. I know you disagree, but as much as I enjoy the movies on Amazon, the interface is a killer. Thanks for any help.
I'm not really sure what's going on there, Starchild. Between my Roku and computer watchlists, all the titles are the same. I assume you're aware of the TV Shows/Movies tabs on your computer watchlist, which toggle between the two types of content? As for the list you're viewing on the TV, which interface are you using (Roku, Fire TV, AppleTV, etc.)? Make sure you're looking at your actual Watchlist(s), and not at one of Amazon's many other categories.
Oh, and for the record, I'm not an especially big fan of Amazon's interface--but having gotten used to it, it doesn't annoy me as much as Netflix's did.
Wow, do I feel stupid! Thanks David. I had the TV box checked. I use the PS3. It's a good thing we all like different things. Netflix just changed its format again and I dislike the way it is setup. I liked my list simple, just a nice list. Now they put pictures with every movie and I have to scroll and scroll to see them all. However, other than that I have no problems with Netflix. I was thinking about getting ROKU, because it has ACORN mainly, but after dealing with Amazon. If I miss something and want to go back, I have to bring up the special screen and click on the back button and guess how long I want it to run for. With Netflix I just click back and watch the screen till it gets to the point where I left off. Not sure how the Roku works as a controller.
Sorry to bother you all again. Quick question. Do movies come and go on Prime the way they do on Netflix?
Post a Comment